Often I have been treating shoulders for minor misalignment which have affected their shoulder joint muscles, tendons, and given them pain and lack of strength when they try to use it. You may not even realize how often you use your shoulder joint when going about doing your daily activities. Think about it: Every time you lift a grocery bag, place an object on a tall shelf, or pick up your toddler, you’re putting your shoulders to work. That’s why it’s super-important to ensure that your shoulders remain strong and healthy. Even if you work out regularly, it’s common for individuals as young as 15 to face issues such as tendinitis, bursitis, and even simple aches to shooting pain.
I have found a wonderful website where you can and develop a strong and fully functional shoulder joint. http://www.health.com/health/arm-exercises
If any of these exercises you see on the website give you any sort of soreness, pain or ache, please come in to see if the joint is not functioning properly. Please do not continue the exercises that aggravate as this is an indication that you maybe causingmore damage to the joint..
- Total shoulder joint replacement for shoulder arthritis By Dr Shekhar Shrivastav (delhiarthroscopy.wordpress.com)
- Injuries (esorrefinnej.wordpress.com)
- Ways to Rehabilitate the Shoulder (echiropractor.wordpress.com)
- Body Building – Shoulders/Cardio – Day 40 (weeatcleanandtrainmean.wordpress.com)
- 5 Best Moves For Strong Shoulders (news.health.com)
- Frozen Shoulder – there is hope for this debilitating condition (melkshamchiro.wordpress.com)
- Treat Your Shoulder Pain With Physical Therapy (physicaltherapyflowermoundtx.wordpress.com)